How Do I...Township GovernmentCommunityVisitorsBusiness
Click to Home

Township News

Posted on: January 16, 2018

Utility Bill Assistance for Low-Income Washtenaw County Households

Worried about utility bills? The Michigan Energy Assistance Program helps eligible Washtenaw County residents with past due regulated utility bills (DTE & Consumers Energy) receive utility assistance. Even if you heat your home with deliverable fuel such as propane, fuel oil, firewood, coal, kerosene and heating fuel pellets, there is help available for eligible households.

Click this link to see if your household is eligible, and where to go for help! 
See if your household is eligible...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Go To Search