|Gardeners agree to:
- Be considerate of gardening neighbors, garden and park visitors, and the host property.
- Keep their plots and pathways adjacent to it well-maintained and free of weeds.
- Understand that only one plot is available to each applicant, unless unused plots become available after final plot assignments have been made.
- Maintain and improve the soil in their plots.
- Provide any necessary fencing around their individual plots/beds.
- Assist with the maintenance of the compost area.
- Not sell any produce grown in this community garden.
- Refrain from smoking, chewing tobacco, and use of drugs or alcohol on township property.
- Not use any open flame for any purpose.
- Allow all tools and equipment left in the community shed to be used by all gardeners. The township is not responsible for any lost and/or stolen items.
- Keep the combination lock code, provided to all gardeners upon receipt of completed application, confidential.