Pittsfield Charter Township makes its administrative meeting hall and conference rooms available by advance reservation to residents and their organizations who comply with the building use policy, including the following guidelines:
- A designated group representative must complete the Building / Meeting Room Use Application and sign out a key to the facility
- Dates may be booked up to two months in advance
- Food and beverages (with the exception of water) are prohibited in Morris Hall and conference rooms located in the Pittsfield Charter Township Administration Building (6201 West Michigan Avenue, Ann Arbor)
- Groups may book only one date per month
- Groups must limit participation to the posted maximum allowable persons in the room, per fire regulations
- No admission fees or public sales are allowed (for private functions, rental of parks facilities are available through the Pittsfield Parks and Recreation Department at (734) 822-2120.
- Township facilities and/or lands may not be used for any commercial purposes, fund raisers, or promotional purposes
There are no kitchen facilities for use on the premises. Questions and reservation requests should be directed to the Clerk's Office at (734) 822-3120.