Pittsfield Charter Township is a progressive organization that strives to provide the gold standard of public service and be a leader in government. We believe public service is one of the highest and most rewarding callings and serving the public at the local government level is especially rewarding since it is the level of government that is closest to the residents and taxpayers.
Pittsfield Township's Guiding Principles build a positive and safe environment, and promote mutual respect of each individual in the organization and in our community. We embrace a philosophy that considers each employee's contribution is directly connected to our growth and success, so we invest in our employees in many ways to ensure they have the knowledge, resources, and commitment to perform their jobs as effectively and efficiently as possible.
The benefits of working for Pittsfield Township and the ways we invest in our employees include:
- Competitive salaries for all levels of employment
- Work-life balance is critical for each employee's, and the organization's, ongoing success
- Generous benefit packages to promote the health and well-being of our employees
- Professional development program to ensure they have the knowledge, tools, and resources necessary to do their jobs
- Retirement plans for employees who work for the organization long-term
Pittsfield Charter Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, non-job related disabilities, or any other legally protected status.