At Pittsfield Township, we strive for a healthy balance that demonstrates care for ourselves, our families, our community, and promotes a high quality, productive work environment.
We provide the following time off benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance for each employee*:
- 15 holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Years
- 12 Sick Days per year
- 12 Vacation days initially, and that increases with years of service
- Several Personal Days annually
- Bereavement Leave
- Family and Medical Leave (for your own health challenges or to care for an immediate family member)
Sick and Vacation banks are allowed to accrue annually to a maximum of 720 hours of Sick time and 200 hours of Vacation time.
* This list reflects non-union benefits. Specific offerings and eligibility may be stipulated by individual labor agreements.