The focus of this subcommittee is to pull together specific members or groups within the community that have unique needs. The subcommittee should identify the various constituents in the township that may have specific needs, such as youth, elderly, people with disabilities, or the economically-disadvantaged, and how to incorporate these into our planning processes. It will be important to try to determine how the township can continually maintain awareness of these groups and their needs in order to address them sustainably into the future.
- Damon Thompson, Chairperson, Washtenaw County Office of Community Development
- Scott Graden
- Jeremy Keeney, Washtenaw Teens for Tomorrow (WATT)
- Dr. William Miller, Washtenaw Intermediate School District (WISD)
- Carol Presley, Pittsfield Township Senior Coordinator
- Nancy Thelen, MSU Extension