Where can I apply for a Marriage License?

Marriage license applications can be obtained at the Vital Records Office located within the Washtenaw County Clerk's Office, situated at 200 N. Main St. (at Ann St.) in Ann Arbor. For inquiries, please contact (734) 222-6720."

Show All Answers

1. Where can I register to vote?
2. How do I get an Absentee Ballot?
3. How do I request information under the Freedom of Information Act?
4. What is the expected timeframe for receiving a response to a Freedom of Information Act request?
5. Who needs a Transient Merchant License?
6. Where can I get a copy of my Birth Certificate?
7. Where can I apply for a Marriage License?
8. Who should I call with concerns about my cable company?